Perfect quick easy bite size Vegan Banana Fruit Mini Muffins. Perfectly spiced with a touch of cinnamon and fruit. Great lunch box snack or with mid morning coffee, as they are mini muffins they are perfect portioned calorie treat.
Banana bread is great, but mini muffins are quicker to make, more portable, convenient and taste just as good. I’ve been working hard at the perfect quick and easy vegan banana muffin recipe since a lot of family cousins are now becoming vegan. We always have bananas in the house which means we eventually have too ripe to eat bananas ready for baking!
Currently in the midst of COVID19, these are brilliant for kids snacks when home schooling, perfect for tiny fingers plus they have fresh banana as well as dried fruit. Even better, turn into a baking with kids session, as these are pretty easy to make.
My family are pretty vocal about any being vegan, so I tend not to mention it, and they didn’t even noticed! They loved them, well considering they were gone in a couple of days and there were 24 of the these little guys.
Vegan Banana Fruit Mini Muffin
- 1 Large Ripe Banana
- 1 tbsp Flax Seed
- 100 ml Oil
- 50 ml Non dairy milk
- 100 g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 200 g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 70 g Dried Sultanas
- Mash up a the banana with a fork in a mixing bowl
- In a small bowl add the flaxseed and 3 tbsp of water and set aside for 5 mins
- Add the oil, milk sugar and vanilla to the mashed bananas.
- Stir well and add in the flax egg
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, dried fruit and cinnamon
- Stir the batter well
- Add a spoonfull into each greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake in the oven at 170c for about 20 mins.